Best Hikes In Paradise
Maui is world very renowned for it’s epic waterfalls, Jurassic rainforests, and panoramic coastline views. But wandering into Maui’s vast tropical jungle on your own might sound and be a little daunting.Fortunately, there are many amazing Maui hikes that are easy to get to, safe to explore, that have personal guides to make sure you get the most out of your time while on a tropical adventure. Check out this Best Hikes On Maui one of the most awesome Maui hikes!
The Kings Gardens RATED AS ONE OF THE BEST HIKES IN MAUI! trail is a 1.5-mile promenade by 4 of Maui’s most beautiful wild tropical gardens estate. This fun adventure easy to navigate as they provide knowledgeable guides to help you have the most fun while enjoying the sites and sounds of the amazing location. No wonder why it is appointed as one of the Best Hikes In Maui! Alternates between wild forest farming with a cacao grove, mystical ancient archeological sites, the Kings Royal hiking trails, and ancient volcanic rock walls.
Unencumbered views of the epic micro rainforest dubbed by visitors as Jurassic park meets Fern Gully are just a few of the visual delights you’ll experience on this medium hike located a short 30 minutes the main airport at Kahului!
• Driving Distance: 90 minutes from Kaanapali
• Hiking Distance: 1.5 miles round trip
• Location: Access The Kings Walking Trails on a Private Tropical Estate.
• Parking: Free at The Kings Gardens
• Difficulty Level: Medium, great for kids 4 and older or children use to medium hikes and older folks in good shape.
• Precautions: The hike is rainy a lot of times so, bring a light raincoat and bug spray. The stone and dirt pathways have some uneven sections, be careful in open-toed shoes. The shoes must be able to get wet and really muddy! Light long sleeve shirts and pants are recommended.
Have Fun, Get Healthy, Get Out & Hike!
One of the best ways to ensure you optimize your Maui vacation is to get out and hike during the first few days of your trip. These medium hike will give you the lay of the land in Maui while illustrating why the island is one of the world’s most beautiful natural destinations.
Maui, although known for its beaches and honeymoon resorts, must not be overlooked by those looking to lace up some hiking boots and sample the natural beauty that the island has to offer. From pristine rainforest to some of the tallest rainforest trees in Hawaii, the Kings Gardens Maui boasts a wide array of hikes for just about all ages. So once you're satisfied with a day at the beach, be sure to check out some of our favorite day-hike in Maui: Know to be The Best Waterfall Hike on Maui!
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.